Sheer curtains for our living room, please!*

New season, new home! I would be so happy if I could have a pretty house, with 3-4 bedrooms and with a big kitchen. But for now a little apartment is all I have. I and my fiace are planing to move abroad in a couple of years so we have to live hear for now. We want to have our family, our house and I am sure that this will happen soon. Today we are talking about home accesories. How often do you buy new curtains, bedding sets or decorative pillows? I like to buy new stuff for my house one or two times in a year.

Today I was searching online for a site with beautiful curtains. Have you ever heard about http://www.curtainhomesale.com? I recentely discovered this site and it caught my atention today. I found here a lot of things for my home, like Blackout curtains, Country curtains, Floral curtains, Kids curtains, Lined Curtains, Living room curtains, Mediterranean Curtains, Modern Curtains, Purple curtains, Sheer Curtains, Thermal curtains, White curtains, Shower Curtains etc. This is perfect for my site! 

I would love to have new curtains for our bedroom or for our living room. The sheer curtains looks brilliant. I founded here this long pretty curtains that will suits perfectly with our windows from living room. If you have small windows you can change the lenght, it is not a problem. I always liked embroidery clothes, so when I found this curtains I was sure these are the one. This design will create a vogue or a vintage look of our living room.



The blackout curtains are a good choice for bedroom. We want to have a privat room here, with beautiful ambience. The bedroom has to be intim, perfect for spending qualitty time with your partener. I have to say that I discovered on ogotobuy.com other blackout curtains for bedrooms, but this one caught my attention. If I were single I would pick maybe more girly curtains, but for a couple these one are gorgeous. Tha coffe colour is amazing and it will suits with our room.



  • What do you think about my two options?
  • Did you discovered other interesting curtains on ogotobuy.com?
*Acest articol este sponsorizat.



Pagini